What is the UnifyWiki?
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how here. Make sure you read this and this as well.
| IRC Username
|| Real Name
|| Wiki User Page
|| Short project description
|| United States - Maryland - College Park
|| Philippines - Makati
Developers using Unity
- Decane -Martin Schultz
- AngryAnt.com - AI solutions for unity
- Graveck Interactive - Aarku and co.
- Neil Carter
- Serious Games Interactive - Unity Technologies' sister company
- Widget Monkeys - Seriously simple fun
- Educational Web Adventures - Producers of WolfQuest
- ByDesign Games - Joe Schultz Freshness Guaranteed!
- VRshell Games - Developer of VR simulations on Mac.
- Sector3 Games - Awesome 3D games for Mac & PC
- Mad Ogre Games - Games and applications
- Starscene Software - Web games, standalones, widgets, iPhone games, and apps
- Rouhee - Games - Games and realtime graphics solutions
- Studio Liddell - 3D Animation, design and interactive/game studio based in Manchester, UK
- dotBunny - Games, visualizations and applications.
- Meta Foot - Games and applications
- Netmego.com(杭州弥谷网络) - Make MMOG over 11 titles using Unity3D.
- Tataragne Interactive - A French Studio that developp web games, advergames, community games with Unity. Producers of soccer game GoalZ
- Technicat, LLC - Developer of Fugu Games and HyperBowl
Content that can be licensed and used
Free Game Content