From Unify Community Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (→What is the UnifyWiki?)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== What is the UnifyWiki? ==
== What is the UnifyWiki? ==
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how [
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how [[Help:Contents]]
Revision as of 14:08, 10 October 2011
What is the UnifyWiki?
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how Help:Contents
|IRC Username||Real Name||Wiki User Page||Location||Short project description|
|augur||augur||United States - Maryland - College Park||Space!|
|AnomalusUndrdog||AnomalousUnderdog||Philippines - Makati|
- The Unity Artist forum
- The #unity3dIRC channel at freenode. freenode Webplayer. Channel for webplayer is "#unity3d" (What is IRC?)
- Unity3D Community in China
- Unity3D Institute in Seoul, Korea
Developers using Unity
- Decane -Martin Schultz
- AngryAnt.com - AI solutions for unity
- Graveck Interactive - Aarku and co.
- Neil Carter
- Serious Games Interactive - Unity Technologies' sister company
- Widget Monkeys - Seriously simple fun
- Educational Web Adventures - Producers of WolfQuest
- ByDesign Games - Joe Schultz Freshness Guaranteed!
- VRshell Games - Developer of VR simulations on Mac.
- Sector3 Games - Awesome 3D games for Mac & PC
- Mad Ogre Games - Games and applications
- Starscene Software - Web games, standalones, widgets, iPhone games, and apps
- Rouhee - Games - Games and realtime graphics solutions
- Studio Liddell - 3D Animation, design and interactive/game studio based in Manchester, UK
- dotBunny - Games, visualizations and applications.
- Meta Foot - Games and applications
- Netmego.com(杭州弥谷网络) - Make MMOG over 11 titles using Unity3D.
- Tataragne Interactive - A French Studio that developp web games, advergames, community games with Unity. Producers of soccer game GoalZ
- Technicat, LLC - Developer of Fugu Games and HyperBowl
- Ambrosia - publisher of OTEE's Gooball.
- Freeverse - publisher of a lot of great Mac games of all shapes and sizes and supporters of Original Mac Games.
- Netmego(杭州弥谷网络) - Publisher of a lot of MMOGs in China
Content that can be licensed and used
- Arteria Gaming - Many packs available via "all-you-can-eat" yearly subscriptions
- Frogames - Content packs to prototype and make games with Unity3d.
- Lies and Seductions Code and Assets - Scrips are freely (including commercial use) available under Apache 2.0 license and the most of assets under Creative Commons for non-commercial use.
- Turbo Squid - 3D content sales
- Tronitec Game Studios 3D game content and Textures.