From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 13:10, 27 November 2012 by Tuliocll
Become a master of Unity with these detailed tutorials.
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Unity - How to help yourself, and get help when you can't.
- 2D Shooter Tutorial Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- Basic iOs Input Tutorial How to get basic input from an iOs device.
- billykater's unityscript tutorial - Just another unityscript tutorial.
- Create True Type Fonts Using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font.
- Creating a Drag and Drop Spell Bar - How to implement a drag and drop spell bar which supports keyboard input and "sticky" drag and drop icons.
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone.
- Loading xml files
- MMO tutorial - Step-by-step instructions for setting up an MMO using Unity and SmartFoxServer.
- Multiplayer with Unity and SmartFox tutorial Getting started with Unity and SmartFoxServer from scratch.
- WWWForm PHP Example PHP example of the perl script listed in Unity WWWForm Documentation
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Saving and Loading Data: XmlSerializer - How to write to and load from an xml file with XmlSerializer.
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Stylized Texture Tutorial - Convert realistic looking textures into textures that look hand-painted, as in Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- TreeCreator Tutorial Working with the built in tree creator.
- Using Notepad Plus Plus as a script editor Notepad++ is a powerful text editor based on Scintilla (which is where UniSciTE is also based from). It is available only in Windows.
- 3DBuzz.com Professional Video Training, Hundreds of Unity videos for all skill levels. 70 plus hours of free videos and home of the world's first online class in MMO game development also using Unity.
- 3dcognition.com - Video Tutorials and resources on Unity and 3ds Max by 3dcognition / Brad Strong.
- Animeeple (animation software) Covers the basics of using Animeeple to create 3D animated characters for video games running on Unity.
- Basic Multiplayer DeathMatch Tutorials - It's a free basic course about programming of multiplayer games using Unity. If you know the basics of programming of "single" games, it's for you. Not for a total beginner.
- Building A Game in Unity A series of tutorials on how to build a game and what the engine is capable of.
- design3 Unity's Authorized Training Partner. Thousands of game development tutorial videos, almost half of which cover Unity. Also covered are 3D tools like Blender, Maya, and 3ds Max and Audio tools like Logic and Melodyne.
- GearTech Games Tutorials - Beginning a Project and Creating Lightmaps by DCLaron at GearTech Games.
- Gathering gameplay statistics - Remotely gather game balance statistics using Google Analytics. No networking or server programming required.
- Grome Terrain in Unity - A series of tutorials that demonstrate how to export and use terrain (Grome) in Unity for iOS (iPhone, iPad).
- InsurgentX's Advanced Unity tutorials - A series of advanced tutorials spanning from explaining simple integers and classes to making a full-fledged turn based RPG.
- m50 Youtube Tutorial Page - slightly more advanced tutorials on a variety of topics, from multi-player to AI to IO streams.
- Particle Effects - bluegillstudios - How to create decent particles in Photoshop and animate them in Unity.
- Particle Effects - forestjohnson - How to create nice Particles.
- Terrain Generation Tutorial Video - A video showing how to generate a terrain in World Machine 2 with a splatmap for textures, and then how to import it into unity using Tom's Terrain Tools.
- Unity-Tutorials.com - In-depth, professional tutorials. Includes basic Unity (now for 3.0!), physics, particles, animation, 2D mechanics, modeling / rigging, saving games and input managers.
- Unity Tips and Tricks - Short, focused video tutorials covering a variety of topics.
- Unity for Flash Developers Video Tutorials - Beginner tutorials for those just getting started, by Richard Hart
- Unity3DStudent - A whole new way to learn Unity for beginners - pick up a few simple modules and challenge yourself to develop your skills. what are you waiting for?
- Unity Cookie - A growing series of quality tutorials with new ones added every few weeks.
- ETeeskiTutorials on YouTube - Entertaining lecture style videos. From the very basics to advanced Java Script. Plus how to code a FPS from scratch. Filmed in front of a green screen.
- CatLikeCoding - a set of four (so far) beautiful tutorials covering a lot of bases.
- MeshTutorial very nice tutorial in PDF by Deozaan
- Tutoriais em Portugues - Se ingles nao e facil para voce, tente esses tutorias basicos
- Vídeo tutoriais em HD e português Não sabe inglês mas quer aprender Unity com facilidade? Acesse já!
- Forum Unity Master O mais completo forum de unity3D do brasil! acesse agora!!
- Coming very soon.