We are hoping freyr can use his kungfu and fix some of the remaining bugs in the php c# parsing code.
Freyr has combined the C# and the python highlighter into a Boo one.... also with automatic links to msdn and otee.dk
Shader highlighting has been added.
Don't use tabs in the code examples, as the output code will overlap sometimes and look ugly (only in safari)
Thanks to Jeff we now have image uploads. We shouldn't go nuts on them and tax his graciously donated server power for this wiki. The Upload file is in the toolbox on the left. There is a sample in the Blender tips page.
Call for Article Requests!
Your ideas are appreciated.--Aarku 21:55, 24 April 2006 (GMT)
- How about creating a section for creating assets utilizing other programs? Or is this only for direct Unity stuff? --AGhost
- No, any requests will do. I, however, am only most useful for audio, Photoshop, or programming stuff. --Aarku 11:01, 26 April 2006 (GMT)
- I would like a Slider script for GUIs. --Aarku 00:56, 1 July 2006 (GMT)
- I'm currently developing a GUI Slider script-- I'll let you know when I have something that works. --Spaniard 2006-07-19 03:32 GMT
- I would like an OBJ exporter script. If someone does this I will write some cool mesh related editor scripts. --Aarku 06:54, 12 July 2006 (GMT)