From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 04:07, 11 October 2007 by Outcast
- Built In Shaders - Here you can get the sourcecode for all the shaders that are built into Unity... to work or learn from (Note: must log-in to the forum to see and download the file).
Unity 2.x Shaders
Unity 1.x Shaders
- AlphaDiffuseZ - Same as Unity Alpha Diffuse but with different Z buffering. Useful for interior (reversed normal) scenes that have alpha objects.
- AlphaSelfIllum - Textures object which is unaffected by light.
- AlphaVertexColor - A transparent vertex lit shader that takes per-vertex colors into account.
- Anisotropic - A classical anisotropic lighting.
- BakedLightingDetailTexture - A main+detail texture shader with precomputed per-vertex lighting.
- BakedVertexColorLighting - Like lightmapping only the lighting is precomputed in the vertex colors
- BlendedDecal - Suitable for superimposing alpha-masked textured markings onto the same plane as another surface.
- BlendedFlatColor - Colors a transparent object, good for HUD objects.
- BumpSpecModulate - Bump mapped shader that modulates between original texture color and "alpha color" based on alpha of main texture.
- Decal2UVs - Just like builtin Decal, just uses two UV sets.
- DepthMask - Masks areas with the depth buffer to cut holes in subsequent objects.
- DesaturatedDarks - Non-lit areas are desaturated; lights "saturate" the colors.
- LayerShader - A terrain shader that mixes two tileable textures.
- MirrorReflection - A shader and script to make reflective mirrors.
- MirrorReflectionLightmapped - A shader and script to make reflective mirrors with a lightmap.
- ProjectorAdditive - A shader for the projector component that does an additive/screen effect as opposed to multiply.
- Refraction - A fake refraction shader.
- Reveal Non-Uniform Texture - A shader for revealing a texture using another texture. Useful for non-rectilinear loading / progress bars.
- SimpleAdditive - Colors a object with a single additive color.
- SkinShader - A wrapped-diffuse plus specular plus rim righting shader. Good for skin shading!
- SkyboxBlended - A skybox that blends between two sets of skybox textures.
- TerrainFourLayer - A terrain shader that mixes four tileable textures.
- TerrainTwoLayerBumped - A terrain shader that mixes two tileable textures, plus a bumpmap.
- TextureAdditive - Colors a object with a additive texture.
- TexturedFont - Use this shader in place of the built in Text Shader for multicolored fonts instead of solid colored ones.
- UnlitAlpha - A non-backface culled, unilluminated, alpha tested shader which is suitable for sprites.
- VegetationTwoPass - Great vegetation shader, renders opaque and then renders semitransparent.
- VegetationVertexLit - Vertex-lit shader with no culling that is ideal for vegetation and other two sided polygon models.
- Velvet - Velvet / Rim light shader
- WindowShader - Suitable for windows (the glass things in houses, not the darn Seattle company.)
- VertexColor - A vertex lit shader that takes per-vertex colors into account.
- VertexColorParallaxBump - Like the builtin Diffuse Parallax Bump, only takes vertex color into account as well.
- XRay - Additive X-Ray shader.