From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 04:25, 24 April 2006 by Sync1b
- Built In Shaders - Here you can get all the shaders that are built into Unity... to work or learn from (Note: must log-in to the forum to see and download the file).
- LayerShader - A terrain shader for masking two tillable textures.
- AlphaSelfIllum - Textures object which is unaffected by light.
- TextureAdditive - Colors a object with a additive texture.
- SimpleAdditive - Colors a object with a single additive color.
- BlendedFlatColor - Colors a transparent object, good for HUD objects.
- BumpSpecModulate - Bump mapped shader that modulates between original texture color and "alpha color" based on alpha of main texture.
- TexturedFont - Use this shader in place of the built in Text Shader for multicolored fonts instead of solid colored ones.
- VegetationTwoPass - Great vegetation shader, renders opaque and then renders semitransparent.
- VegetationVertexLit - Vertex-lit shader with no culling that is ideal for vegetation and other two sided polygon models.
- UnlitAlpha - A non-backface culled, unilluminated, alpha tested shader which is suitable for sprites.
- BlendedDecal - Suitable for superimposing alpha-masked textured markings onto the same plane as another surface.
- WindowShader - Suitable for windows (the glass things in houses, not the darn Seattle company.)