From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 23:45, 14 November 2018 by Isaiah Kelly
- Singleton - Useful base class for creating MonoBehaviour derived singletons.
- Singleton Launcher - Creates automatically loading singletons. No scene setup required.
- Secure UnitySingleton - Unity Specific Singleton with a concise interface for creators.
- AutoSingletonManager - Easy and automatic creation of singleton manager objects.
- Advanced Messenger - Simple and efficient messaging system implemented with delegates and generics. Allows for logging of messages, has extended error detection, and adds extra protection from unexpected exceptions.
- BroadcasterMessenger - Modified version of Messenger Extended.
- Event Manager - Messaging/notification system. Allows subscription to events without referencing their definitions.
- Messenger - Another messaging/notification system implemented using delegates and generics.
- Messenger Extended - messaging system using delegates and generics. Based on Messenger but has more error detection.
- DelayedDelegates - An easy, central way to call function with a delay
- DelayedMessage - A super simple way to send a message to an object after a number of seconds, and optionally repeat.
- MessageRouter - subscription based messaging with delayed notification, delivery stages, message filtering, tagging, and receiver assertions
- Notification Center - Register scripts to receive and post notifications. Handles messaging across scripts without references to each other.
- NotificationCenterGenerics - A version of Notification Center that has stricter typing.
- Config loading - A well considered pattern for loading global data. Doesn't require the Resources folder or any scene data.
- Load Data from Excel 2003 - This script allows you to load information from excel spreadsheets into Unity, written in C#.
- Save and Load from XML - Allows you to save and load data from an XML file.
- Save and Load from XML U3 Collections - Save and load all GameObjects in a scene.
- ArrayPrefs2 - Save/load Vector2, Vector3, Quaternion, Color and other array types.
- PlayerPrefsX2 - Extended PlayerPrefs for object that requires ArrayPrefs.
- BoolPrefs - Adds GetBool and SetBool, which are missing from PlayerPrefs.
- CSVReader - Simple script to load CSV files into the project.
- LoadSettings - Allows loading settings.txt files into your project with easy data insertion and debug tests.
- MetadataSystem - Mechanism for ciphered, compressed preferences and declarative metadata system with runtime overrides.
- PlayerSave - Functionality of PlayerPrefs but lets you specify the save location for each platform.
- PropertyListSerializer - Loads and saves a .plist XML file to and from a hierarchical hashtable.
- SimpleDictionary - Implements a simple dictionary-like object and lets you save/load the dictionaries to text files.
- TinyXmlReader - A class that reads XML text and parses it for use.
- TinyXmlReaderWeb - TinyXmlReader to use with the web player.
- PrivateFieldWarnings - A shell script to silence warnings about private serialized fields that are not assigned to in code.
- Mathfx - Collection of useful math functions (short for Mathf eXtended).
- Matrix - A class for doing 3D matrix math against Vector3 objects.
- CustomRandom - Random number generator that works the same way on all platforms.
- ExtRandom - An extension to the Unity Random class.
- Angle - Helper class to work with angles.
- DirectionFinder - Determines the general direction between two vectors.
- Get Aspect Ratio - A simple function that returns an aspect ratio between two values as Vector2.
- HexConverter - Functions for converting decimal colors to hexadecimal and back.
- Interpolate - Interpolation utility functions for easing, Bezier splines, and Catmull-Rom splines.
- QuaternionExtensions - A set of useful extension methods to the inbuilt Quaternion struct.
- SphericalCoordinates - A class to manipulate an object's position with spherical coordinates instead of cartesian.
- UnitSphere - A collection of random unit vector generating functions. (C#)
- CoroutineScheduler - A coroutine scheduler implementation. Gain a better understanding of coroutines.
- CoroutineHelper - A collection of some helper classes to get easy access to coroutine features for delegates.
- CoUpdate - An alternative to Update which support yield instructions. Benefit from cleaner code.
- CustomFixedUpdate - A class that allows you to create seperate FixedUpdate callbacks are any rate you like.
- UpdatePump - Register any method in any object to be called in one of Unity's update loops.
- SpeedLerp - Replacements for Mathf.Lerp, InverseLerp, SmoothStep, etc. that are typically 1.5X faster or more. Also adds Vector2Lerp and SuperLerp.
- TimeOfDay - Compute the game time into hours, minutes and seconds depending on the duration of a day.
- GeneralTimer - A simple timer component that includes a few extra methods for ease of use.
- QuickTimer - A poll based timer useful in "called on each frame" methods.
- SimpleTimer - A basic non-Monobehaviour timer script that can start and pause.
- AbortableEnumerator - Provides the ability to Stop a Coroutine without calling StopCoroutine.
- Anchor Multi Resolution - Anchor GameObject to specific screen positions. Can be used for GUI as well. Utilize orthographic camera.
- GuiTextOverParent - Auto tracks a child GuiText over a 2D sprite.
- Autorun - Execute some code whenever the project is opened, recompiled, or run.
- AutoSave - Automatically save the current scene at regular intervals.
- FindMissingScripts - Search for broken/missing MonoBehaviors on GameObjects.
- AddChild - Add an empty child GameObject to each selected GameObject.
- CombineChildrenBones - Similar to MeshMerger, this script combines MeshFilter meshes into a single skinned mesh and then tracks transform changes
- CombineSkinnedMeshes - A Script that allows to combine multiple skinned meshes to just one SkinnedMeshRenderer. Useful for Avatar System!
- SkinnedMeshCombiner - This script will combine skinned meshes whilst retaining their animation and texture properties.
- SkinMeshCombineUtility - Script to work with CombineSkinnedMeshes.
- SpriteManager - A script that allows many independently-moving 2D sprites to be drawn using a single draw call. This is particularly useful to increase iPhone performance.
- StaticPerformanceOptimization - A script that optimizes performance statically based on the users graphics card by dropping terrain resolution and quality settings
Analytics and Testing
- BoneDebug - Draws debug bones in a character.
- AllocationStats - Shows how much memory your application has allocated.
- DetectLeaks - Displays the number of allocated objects by type. Useful for finding leaks.
- DebugConsole - A script to allow scrolling feedback from your scripts.
- DebugLine - Like the Debug.DrawRay() and DrawLine() functions, but uses the lineRenderer component to draw in the Game window.
- DrawArrow - Builds upon Debug.DrawRay() to add arrowheads at the tip.
- NUnit - de-facto standard for unit testing in .NET
- Profiler - Script for profiling the performance of scripts, based on tags.
- Reporter - Delayed action system info script that could be used for support purposes.
- UUnit - Simple xUnit framework that can be run inside Unity.
- SharpUnit - Unit testing framework adapted from UUnit that can be run inside Unity.
- DetectDynamicBatching - Script+shader that helps you detect which meshes are batched dynamically and which aren't.
- GetTotalMemoryTest - Script to help illustrate Mono memory allocation mechanics. Indicates that System.GC.GetTotalMemory always changes by multiples of 4096 bytes.