From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 19:27, 10 October 2011 by TomoI
- AllocationStats - Utility for showing how much memory your application has allocated.
- DetectLeaks - a simple GUI script for displaying the amount of objects currently loaded by type
- DebugConsole - A script to allow scrolling feedback from your scripts.
- DrawArrow - builds upon Debug.DrawRay() to add arrowheads at the tip
- NUnit - de-facto standard for unit testing in .NET
- Profiler - a simple c# script for profiling the performance of scripts, based on tags
- Reporter - a simple delayed action system info script that could be used for support purposes
- UUnit - a Simple xUnit framework that can be run inside Unity.
- SharpUnit - a unit testing framework adapted from UUnit but written in C#. Can also be run inside Unity3D.
- TestStar - full featured editor extension inspired by UUnit/SharpUnit. Uses NUnit to provide assert syntax. (non free)
- opensteer .NET
- Ctrl-J Sample Projects (wheel collider car and other stuff)
- Mars Explorer Sample Project (offroad raycast car with buoyancy, flight, minimap, etc)
- Unity Custom Inputmanager: Customize inputs from keyboard,mouse & joystick (xbox controller supported) on the fly - also for webgames.