From Unify Community Wiki
|| Physics / Simulation
- AddChild - Adds an empty GameObject as a child of each selected object.
- AddParent - Parents all selected objects under new empty GameObject.
- ReplaceSelection - Replace all selected objects with new ones.
- AddComponentRecursively - Adds a component to an object, and all the children of that object.
- AddRemoveComponentRecursively - Wizard for adding or removing components on a GameObject and its children
- AnimationShortcuts - Script to play animations utilizing the keyboard 1 - 0 keys.
- AutoBuilder - Automatically changes the target platform and creates a build. Can be run from the command line.
- AssetPathPrinter - Prints to console and copys to clipboard asset paths for all selected project window items
- AutoMeshCollisionCreator - Automatically convert mesh from 3D Package into Mesh Collider on Import.
- AutoSave - Editor script for automatic saving the scene and assets with an interval.
- Bake Material to Texture - Allows to bake complex materials into a single texture. Can be useful for converting assets from Desktop to Mobile (Pro Only)
- BoxColliderUtilities - Allows to scale or rotate BoxColliders side-aligned
- BuildAssetBundlesFromDirectory - Creates Asset Bundles from all files in a Directory (Pro Only)
- Camera view window - Shows the rendered image of any camera that has this script on, the window is displayed inside the scene view.
- ColliderCopier - Copy & Paste properties from one Capsule/Sphere/Box collider to another
- CopyComponents - Matches GameObjects from one hierarchy to another and clones all components from the source to the destination.
- CopyVariables - Matches GameObjects from one hierarchy to another and clones all variables from 1 component from the source to the destination.
- CopyTransform - Copies the local transform of the selected game instance in the scene and then pastes it into another one you select.
- CountLines - Count all the files and lines in your project
- CreateGameObjectLocal - Creates a new empty GameObject under the active GameObject (GameObject in the Inspector). Has Undo, menu shortcut and a prefab disconnection warning.
- CreatePlane - Create custom planes configurable orientation, pivot points, number of segments for width & height, among others.
- CreatePrefabFromSelected - Creates a prefab containing the contents of the currently selected game object.
- Create project directories - Simple script which creates various directories under your Assets folder, best used when creating a new project.
- DeleteComponentsInChildren - Helps to delete a special type of components which are attached to the children of the selected Gameobject.
- DeleteMyPlayerPrefs - Deletes playerprefs for the editor via a menu item
- EdgeAlignerTool - A tool to align one or more edges of the AABB of a selected game object to those of the AABB of another selected game object
- EditorUndoManager - Manage undos/redos inside any Unity Inspector or Window in an effortless and functional way. Works also with windows who manage multiple sources.
- EncloseTerrain - A simple script to enclose your terrain in a wall.
- ExportNormalmap - Exports the normalmap generated from a grayscale texture.
- ExportOBJ - Wraps the Utility script ObjExporter.cs (above), adding File/Export/Wavefront OBJ menu item.
- ExportVisualStudio - Creates Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 projects. Designed for minimal friction for non-techy people.
- Expose_properties_in_inspector - Small script collection which exposes properties ( get/set accessors ) in the inspector.
- FbxAnimListPostprocessor - Import a list of splitted animations for FBX 3D models.
- FindObjects - Find objects by name or attached component type.
- FindSceneObjectsWithTag - Dockable editor window to find all scene objects with a particular tag.
- GetBBox - Find the bounding box of the selected game object (including any children)
- GetSize - Get the size in game units of a selection.
- HeightmapFromGridFloat - Applies the selected GridFloat file (topo data from USGS seamless server) as a heightmap to the active terrain.
- HeightmapFromTexture - Applies a selected texture as a heightmap to the active terrain.
- HierarchyFastHide - Makes list in window of game objects that have Mesh Renderer and adds toggle for user to turn it on and off. In Alpha State, but working with some limitations.
- HierarchySelectObject - Editor script that automatically selects and scrolls to the desired gameObject in the hierarchy window.
- InsertParent - An alternative to the built-in Make Parent command, this script inserts a new GameObject which becomes the parent of all selected objects.
- InvertSelection - Inverts the editors hierarchy selection
- iPhoneTextureImportSettings - iPhone specific script to change texture import settings for multiple textures at once.
- Layer Search - Search objects in the scene by Layer.
- LoadAssetBundle - Loads a selected AssetBundle into the current scene. Good for browsing AssetBundle content.
- LoadSceneAdditive - Loads a selected scene into the current scene. Good for copying scenes.
- Mac App Store PostProcessor - Post Processing Build Script to auto-sign and auto-package your game for the Mac App Store.
- Macros - Execute arbitrary code snippets.
- MassMaterialEditor - Affect the some settings of the RenderSettings and Materials of selected objects simultaneously.
- MassSetMaterials - Sets the materials of all selected objects simultaneously.
- Mesh2Collider - Use an external 3D app to model and place primitive colliders.
- MoveToOrigin - Moves the selected GameObject(s) to (0, 0, 0).
- MultipleObjectsToLayer - an editor utility that lets you move multiple selected objects into a layer at the same time.
- New Skybox Generator - Generates Skybox by rendering 6 images and combining them with skybox material. Select multiple scene objects to render Skyboxes from multiple locations. (Pro Only)
- Normalize - Normalize terrain
- Notes - Allows you to add notes to any GameObject.
- Object2Terrain - Convert a standard mesh object to a Unity terrain.
- OpenVisualStudioProject - Open the current visual studio project (To launch Express).
- PixelLightMapper - A pixel based light mapper for Unity.
- PolyLineEditor - A Poly-line Editor handling a vector3 array.
- RaiseHeightmap - Raises or lowers the entire terrain by a specified amount.
- RenderToCubemap - Unity Script reference has an example of a script that is able to render cubemaps. (Pro Only)
- REPL - Editor panel that lets you interactively edit and run C# code.
- SaveFontTexture - Saves auto-generated bitmaps that Unity makes from vector fonts as .png files so they can be edited externally
- SceneDumper - Dump information about the scene to a text file.
- CreateScriptableObjectAsset - Easily create an asset file of a ScriptableObject-inheriting class instance in Unity's intuitive style.
- SceneViewCameraFollower - Allows multiple SceneView cameras to be setup to follow a gameobject in edit mode and play mode.
- SelectByComponent - Selects all gameobjects in the scene which have the declared component type attached.
- SetGOFlags - Set or Clear 'Static', 'Active', 'Cast Shadow', 'Receive Shadow' on selected objects (and their children)
- Skybox Generator - Generates the 6 images necessary to create a Skybox in Unity. (Pro Only)
- SnapToGrid - Snaps objects to a grid in 3 dimensions.
- Take3DScreenshot - Take a "3d screenshot"; a series of screenshots captured while rotating around a given object. Useful for QTVR creation.
- TerrainImporter - Imports heightmaps and splatmaps from terrain applications.
- TerrainObjExporter - Exports Unity terrain objects as .obj files.
- TerrainPerlinNoise - Generates the terrain heights from a perlin noise function. **Warning: Uses Unity's undocumented Mathf.PerlinNoise() function. This may not work past Unity version 2.6.1**
- TextureImportSettings - Editor script to change texture import settings for multiple textures at once.
- TileManager - Lets you create objects aligned to a grid, align object to the grid, delete object from the grid.
- ToggleActiveRecursively - Activates/deactivates entire hierarchies at once.
- ToggleActiveRecursivelyAllGameObjects - Activates/deactivates entire hierarchies at once and for all selected game objects.
- TransformUtilities - Includes tools to Align objects, copy, randomize and add noise to their transforms.
- WorldUVs - UV maps meshes in world space, allowing textures in separate meshes to seamlessly line up with each other.
- UPPEditor - PlayerPrefs-file-editor. Allows you to view and edit UPP files within Unity.
- UnityAssetXrefs - Selects all reverse dependencies for the current selection in Project or Scene.
- ModelImporterPresetManager - Allows defining and applying model import presets before importing a model
- MaterialAnalyzer - Allows listing of all materials used by current scene selection, helps to optimize material usage
- MaterialReplacer - Allows easy replacement of prefab materials by defining "from->to" transitions in an editor window and save/load them to/from xml file
- ObjectReplacer - Allows easy replacement of prefabs by defining "Replace Child X by Prefab Y" transitions in an editor window and save/load them to/from xml file
Editor GUI Scripts
- 2D Tilemap Starter Kit - Provides two simple C# starter scripts for a minimalistic 2D tile map editing.
- ControlPoint - Add a 'handle' gizmo to GameObjects to show position and orientation. Also allows clicking on objects without meshes.
- Custom Inspector Inspector - (snippet) Show a control for editing the custom inspector within the inspector itself. Handy while writing one.
- DebugX - Adds 'DrawPoint', 'DrawCube' and others to drawing gizmo feedback.
- EditorGraphWindow - Dynamically graph values at runtime in EditorWindow.
- EditorGUIExtension - Some extensions to make coding the GUI for utilities/custom inspectors easier.
- EditorWindowCycler - Keyboard shortcuts that cycle through all Editor windows of the given type, rather than just focusing the first one.
- Element Table Representation - A custom control that lets you display data structs in a table with editable elements.
- GLDraw - Draw lines on your editor GUI with clipping
- Handles DrawWireCube - Provides 'Gizmos.DrawWireCube' method inside OnSceneGUI using Handles.DrawLine.
- ImmediateWindow - Makes a window that can execute small bits of C# script without needing explicit script files.
- IsoFrame - Draws a number of 'frame' in the editor, useful for orthographic cameras.
- Lightmapping Extended - unlock hidden lightmapping features
- SceneViewObjectWindow - An EditorWindow to select objects from the sceneview and provide drag&drop support.
- TransformInspector - Reverse engineered version of the Unity 3 Transform component inspector. Makes extending the default inspector much easier.
- WithProgressBar - A stunningly easy way to throw a real progress bar on... almost anything. Extends IEnumerable "with a progress bar".