From Unify Community Wiki
|| Physics / Simulation
- AspectRatioEnforcer - Force the screen to a desired aspect ratio, using letterboxing/pillarboxing as necessary.
- CameraGradientBackground - A simple two-color gradient background for your camera.
- CarSmoothFollow - A smooth car follow script that dampens height, rotation and velocity based distance.
- CrossFade - Smoothly fade the view from one camera to another.
- CrossFadePro - Smoothly fade the view from one camera to another, with motion in both cameras.
- DreamWipe - Fade the view from one camera to another, with the wavy distortion seen with dream sequences or flashbacks
- FadeInOut - Fade a full-screen image in or out, good for fade in outs.
- Floating Origin - Translates everything so that the camera stays at the origin to resolve spatial jittering in large scale games.
- FlyThrough - A basic fly through camera movement like the one within the editor.
- Headbobber - Make an object bob up and down smoothly when you're pressing one or both of the horizontal/vertical axes.
- KeyboardOrbit - Tweaked version of the MouseOrbit script that allows keyboard control (or whatever is bound to the "Horizontal" and "Vertical" axes)
- KeyboardCameraControl - A C# script allowing various configurations for keyboard camera control. Also handles left keyboard modifiers (Alt,Ctrl,Shift)
- MinimapCamera - This script can be attached to a camera to provide some basic minimap functionality such as zooming and a full-screen toggle.
- MouseCameraControl - A C# script allowing various configurations for mouse camera control. Also handles left keyboard modifiers (Alt,Ctrl,Shift)
- MouseLookPlus2 - A modification of MouseLookPlus to allow for moving and strafing the camera.
- MouseOrbitImproved - Improved version of the original MouseOrbit script. Zooms with the mousewheel and uses linecast to make sure that object isn't behind anything.
- MouseOrbitZoom - A camera that combines orbiting zooming and panning, initially set up to mimic the 3dsMax camera controls.
- MultipleCameraSwitcher - A script that allows you to switch between different cameras in your scene. Supports four camera views that can be toggled with a button.
- OffsetVanishingPoint - Sets the vanishing point of a camera to an arbitrary position.
- RectangleWipe - Make an animated rectangular zooming screen wipe from one camera to another.
- ScreenWipes - Base script used by CrossFade, CrossFadePro, DreamWipe, RectangleWipe, ShapeWipe, and SquishWipe.
- ShapeWipe - Make an animated screen wipe, where an arbitrary shape containing the second view zooms in or out, and rotates.
- SmoothFollow2 - This is designed to make a camera smoothly follow a ship in space.
- SmoothFollowWithCameraBumper - Based on SmoothFollow2, this features a bumper mechanism to prevent the camera from going through
- SmoothFollowAdvanced - Based on SmoothFollow2 & SmoothFollowWithCameraBumper, this features a design capability and controller input.
- SmoothLookFrame - Looks at a target but tries to keep another target within the camera's view.
- SmoothMouseLook - Modified version of MouseLook.cs script included in Unity's Standard Assets. It moves the camera with an easing effect.
- SquishWipe - Make an animated screen wipe from one camera to another, where the first image is squished out of view.
- StaticBackground - Use a static image as the background to your 3d scene.
- TouchLook - Use the iOS touches to rotate the camera
Character Controller Scripts
- A* Pathfinding - An A* pathfinding-system for out-of-the-box pathfinding in Unity.
- AimDownSights - An expansion script for the FPSWalker that smoothly animates aiming down the sights of an attached gun model.
- Biped Parts Finder - Editor script for search simplification of parts of a biped body.
- Click To Move - Moves an object towards the mouse position when the Left Mouse Button is clicked
- ClickCharacterController - Uses Locomotion to move a character to the point the Left Mouse button is clicked
- DoubleJumpController - A hack for the 2d gameplay tutorial character controller script, it allows the character to make a second jump when jumping, or make a little jump when falling.
- Finite State Machine - A simple Finite State Machine framework to control NPCs.
- Force2D - Constrain a GameObject to move in two dimensions.
- FPSWalkerEnhanced - Adds features to standard FPSWalker, such as sliding down slopes, falling damage, and walk/run modes
- Gesture_Recognizer - A math based gesture recognition script.
- GridMove - A controller for character movement typically seen in old-school 2D RPGs and strategy games.
- HeadLookController - A component that can be used to make a character look towards a specified point in space, smoothly turning towards it with for example the eyes, head, upper body, or whatever is specified.
- JCar - A car using wheel colliders.
- KeyCombo - A class that can be used to detect fighting-game style combos.
- LookAtMouse - Cause an object to rotate toward the cursor, along the y axis.
- Pathfinding - [Old] A pathfinding-system using raycasting to avoid obstacles
- PhysicsFPSWalker - Another physics based fps walker script.
- RigidbodyFPSWalker - An physics based FPS walker that works with rigidbodies and thus is affected by forces, joints or other rigidbodies
- SeekSteer - A class that can be used to move an object to follow a loose path of waypoints
- ShipControls - Place this script on a RigidBody for 2D spaceship controls like OverWhelmed Arena.
- SimpleTankController - A script that emulates simple tank movement.
- Tap to Move Drag to Look iPhone - Tap ground or use joystick to move, drag to look around. Emulates Epic's Epic Citadel demo.
- VariableSpeedFPSwalker - An FPS walker script having different speeds for walking forward, strafing, and back-pedalling.
- WaypointMaster - Implementation of A* algorithm, based on waypoints.
- AniMate - Script to quickly and easily create animations/tweens of almost any value and including eased, rigidbody and rotation animation.
- AnimationStepSync - Repositions object after animation ends - useful for positioning via animations.
- iTween - Focusing on the established solutions and frameworks of projects such as TweenLite, Tweener, and other tweening systems, iTween is a battle-tested solution for streamlining production in the Unity3D environment.
- MoveObject - Basic functions for when you just need to move something from point A to point B, or rotate by a given number of degrees, without anything fancy.
- Tween - An adaptation of the Tweener class of FLASH for unity.