From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 20:39, 5 November 2018 by Isaiah Kelly
- Beginner's Scripting Guide
- BasicDataStructures - Discussion of the use of the data-structures available in Unity.
- Singleton - Code design pattern for when you want one and only one instance.
- Continuous Integration - Topics regarding continuous integration and build management.
- Csharp Coding Guidelines - Best practices for good code, and code readability
- Head First into Unity with UnityScript
Programming with C# and Unity
Tutorial: Programming with C# and Unity - Contents - this is a nice tutorial to get you started with C# in the context of Unity.
Note: The structure for this specification was inspired by the C# Language Specification on MSDN
- Introduction & References (Languages, Compilers)
- Chapter 1 (Statements, Comments, Types, Variables, Scope)
- Chapter 2 (Arrays, Operators, Objects, Scope Modifiers, Functions)
- Chapter 3 (Enumeration, Selection, Iteration, Jump)
- Joseph Hocking, Unity in Action: Multiplatform Game Development in C# Manning Publications ISBN: 9781617292323