Welcome to the UnifyWiki
To create a new page, add a link to an existing page, then follow the link and edit the new page. It's a good idea to copy the layout from an existing page initially, to ensure that your contribution matches the conventions used in our existing articles. If you just want to experiment, you can do so in the sandbox.
- Syntax highlighting has been improved. Please see the discussion page for more information.
- Added cutting edge Captcha (now with angled lines!) to the Sign Up process. This should (hopefully) cut down on all those wonderful Wow Gold Mining opportunity posts we've been deleting.
- The wiki has changed homes again. The new server should be faster, it is much larger, and UT is providing backup off the server, Thanks! But as always moves are not simple things. When you find broken things feel free to contact Jeff (guategeek), Neil (NCarter), Jon (Aarku) or David Helgason so we can try get them fixed ASAP. Thanks again for all the great stuff you guys are posting here.
- It is now possible to upload zip archives to the Unify wiki. We encourage you to provide a zipped copy of your script or shader when adding a new article, as this will help to avoid the bug in Safari which inserts garbage characters into text which is copied and pasted from these pages.
- The maximum file size for any uploaded file is now 256KB, and this includes images as well as zip files. Unfortunately, unityPackage files are not directly supported at present, as we have been unable to make MediaWiki recognise the unusually long filename extension. If you wish to add a unityPackage to the wiki, please zip it first.
Call for Article Requests
Please see the discussion page of the main page to add your requests for scripts, shaders, tips, or wizards.
- Extensions - Further extend the functionality of Unity with .NET plugins (suitable for any Unity licence) and native code plugins (for Pro users only).
- Particle Library - Pre-configured particle systems for use in your own projects.
- Programming - Unity programming resources
- Scripts - Everything from general purpose effects to debugging.
- Shaders - Specialised shaders to make your materials more refined.
- Wizards - Scripts to extend the Unity editor.
- Tips, Tools & Tricks - Tips and tricks for editing Unity content and supported tools & applications.
- Contests - User contests for fun and fame!
- Unity Projects - Community development efforts to extend Unity.
- IRC Chatroom - Your portal to the Unity community.
- Community Portal - Your portal to the Unity community.