Welcome to the UnifyWiki
To create a new page, add a link to an existing page, then follow the link and edit the new page. It's a good idea to copy the layout from an existing page initially, to ensure that your contribution matches the conventions used in our existing articles. If you just want to experiment, you can do so in the sandbox.
- Added cutting edge Captcha (now with angled lines!) to the Sign Up process. This should (hopefully) cut down on all those wonderful Wow Gold Mining opportunity posts we've been deleting.
- The wiki has changed homes again. The new server should be faster, it is much larger, and UT is providing backup off the server, Thanks! But as always moves are not simple things. When you find broken things feel free to contact Jeff (guategeek) Neil (Ncarter) Jon (Aarku) or David Helgason so we can try get them fixed ASAP. Thanks again for all the great stuff you guys are posing here.
- It is now possible to upload zip archives to the Unify wiki. We encourage you to provide a zipped copy of your script or shader when adding a new article, as this will help to avoid the bug in Safari which inserts garbage characters into text which is copied and pasted from these pages.
- The maximum file size for any uploaded file is now 256KB, and this includes images as well as zip files. Unfortunately, unityPackage files are not directly supported at present, as we have been unable to make MediaWiki recognise the unusually long filename extension. If you wish to add a unityPackage to the wiki, please zip it first.
Known problem: the page which appears when you upload a file is mangled, but the image upload will still work successfully. We will try to fix this as soon as possible.
Call for Article Requests
Please see the discussion page of the main page to add your requests for scripts, shaders, tips, or wizards.
- Script Archive - Scripts for everything from general purpose effects to debugging.
- Shader Archive - Specialised shaders to make your materials more refined.
- Tips and Tricks - Tips and tricks for Unity and related applications.
- Wizard Archive - Wizard scripts to extend the Unity editor.
- Tutorials Archive - Tutorials for all things Unity. These are usually of larger scope than Tips and Tricks.
- Extensions Archive - Extensions for extending the functionality of unity - allowing you to add special features to your projects with relatively little code. This archive includes both .NET plugins (for both indie and pro licensees and webplayer projects) and regular plugins (pro-only feature, not available for webplayer projects).
- Community Portal - Your portal to the Unity community.
- Unity Projects - Community development efforts to extend Unity.
- User Contests - User contests for fun & fame!