Here you can get the sourcecode for wizards that are built into Unity. Note: these are already installed and the source is provided here for learning... may cause problems if duplicated as is!
- Ragdoll - Makes creating ragdoll characters a snap! Learn how it was done!
User Created Wizards
These scripts go in the Assets/Editor folder of your project.
- ChangeMaterialOnSelection - This Wizard lets you set the material on the current selection. Also has toggles for include / excluding prefabs or children. Helps you change materials 'en masse' as needed, especially useful when using prefabs and need to change material on only a subset of them.
- DeleteComponentsInChildrenWizard - This Wizard helps to delete a special type of components which are attached to the children of the selected Gameobject.
- Deselect - Sets the current selection in the editor to nothing. Deselects all.
- MeshInfo - Display statistics for selected meshes in a dialog box.
- NudgeGUITexture - Menu items to nudge the pixelInset of a GUITexture by 1 pixel or 10 pixels. This is useful for positioning.
- PlaceSelectionOnSurface - Takes the current selection and raycasts downward from each object and moves them to where they hit.
- SelectAllLights - This sets the current selection to be all the lights in your scene.
- SelectAllOfType - This sets the current selection to be the specified class name, e.g. Transform or MyScript.
- SelectMainCamera - Sets the current selection to the first object tagged "MainCamera" that it finds. This by default is the Main Camera that is in your scene by default.
- SetLayerOfSelection - A wizard to set the layer of your selection to a specific layer.
- TakeScreenshotInEditor - Takes a screenshot of the current game view and places it in the root level of your project. Does not overwrite files.
- ToggleActiveRecursively - Toggles GameObject.active for all the objects in your selection and their children. Sets them all active or inactive.
- TransformSaver - Allows you to record and apply the position, rotation, and scale of selected objects. It is useful for "presettling" physics.