From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 13:32, 13 October 2006 by Aarku
These scripts go in the Assets/Editor folder of your project.
- Deselect - Sets the current selection in the editor to nothing. Deselects all.
- MeshInfo - Display statistics for selected meshes in a dialog box.
- PlaceSelectionOnSurface - Takes the current selection and raycasts downward from each object and moves them to where they hit.
- SelectAllLights - This sets the current selection to be all the lights in your scene.
- SelectMainCamera - Sets the current selection to the first object tagged "MainCamera" that it finds. This by default is the Main Camera that is in your scene by default.
- SelectTexturesUsedInSelection - Takes the current selection and selects instead all textures in your assets associated with them.
- SetLayerOfSelection - A wizard to set the layer of your selection to a specific layer.
- TakeScreenshotInEditor - Takes a screenshot of the current game view and places it in the root level of your project. Does not overwrite files.
- ToggleActiveRecursively - Toggles GameObject.active for all the objects in your selection and their children. Sets them all active or inactive.
- TransformSaver - Allows you to record and apply the position, rotation, and scale of selected objects. It is useful for "presettling" physics.