From Unify Community Wiki
Surprisingly, I'm "Tenebrous" in the Unity IRC channel.
I have started to put up some of my projects here: http://www.tenebrous.co.uk
- Project_Folders - List of 'special' folders in the Project window
- Bresenham3D (C#) - 3D Bresenham line algorithm that you can use with a foreach(...)
- TextureSampler (C#) - A version of Texture2D.GetPixelBilinear which you can use in other threads
- MakeQuad (C#) - A really simple script to make a 4-vertex 2-triangle 'plane'
- Folder_Paths_Win_Mac - A list of what System.Environment.GetFolderPath( ... ) returns on Win/Mac
- Show_Built_In_Resources - A script which creates a window listing all the built-in styles and textures you can use in Editor windows