m (Creating user page with biography of new user.)
Latest revision as of 09:16, 25 June 2015
- Peter LaValle
I am Peter. I work for the [University of Nottingham's Computer Vision Laboratory](http://cvl.cs.nott.ac.uk/) as a researcher. I'm making video games and other software to help treat amblyopia (lazy eye) which use (what I think are) lasers for eye tracking.
I am not a serious or focussed person unless I have to be. You can reach me [on Twitter](https://twitter.com/g_pechorin) unless you know of another way. If you know of another way to reach me - do that!
- [Big Fest](http://uk.playstation.com/bigfest/) as a Tools Engineer
- [Cabal Online](http://cabal.estgames.com/en) as a Server Engineer
- [Darkened Skye](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkened_Skye) (GameCube) as a Gameplay Tester
- The usual "misc" development and testing including;
* mobile games testing at Absolute Quality Glasgow * some web pages while working [here](http://jaywing.com/agency/) * a VB front-end to Sage while working [here](https://www.kinspeed.com/) * a VLE for Sheffield University's Archaeology Department