What is the UnifyWiki?
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how here. Make sure you read this as well.
- Unify Unity collaboration community (This link is broken)
- The Unity Artist forum
- UniTree(This link is broken)
- The #unity3d IRC channel at freenode. (What is IRC?)
- The Unity Gallery for Everyone Out Now! Submit your game here (everything unity made)
- Unity3D Australia Users Group. Nationwide for now.
Developers using Unity
- Decane -Martin Schultz
- AngryAnt.com - AI solutions for unity
- BlueGill Flame - Formerly known as BlueGill Studios
- Graveck Interactive - Aarku and co.
- Neil Carter
- Serious Games Interactive - Unity Technologies' sister company
- Widget Monkeys - Seriously simple fun
- Educational Web Adventures - Producers of WolfQuest
- ByDesign Games - Joe Schultz Freshness Guaranteed!
- VRshell Games - Developer of VR simulations on Mac.
- Sector3 Games - Awesome 3D games for Mac & PC
- Mad Ogre Games - Games and applications
- Starscene Software - Web games, standalones, widgets, iPhone games, and apps
- Rouhee - Games - Games and realtime graphics solutions
- Studio Liddell - 3D Animation, design and interactive/game studio based in Manchester, UK
- dotBunny - Games, visualizations and applications.
- Ambrosia - publisher of OTEE's Gooball.
- Freeverse - publisher of a lot of great Mac games of all shapes and sizes and supporters of Original Mac Games.
Content that can be licensed and used
- Arteria Gaming - Many packs available via "all-you-can-eat" yearly subscriptions
- Cubix Studio - Human and weapon models for under $20.
- Frogames - Content packs to prototype and make games with Unity3d.
- Last Bastion Games - Script components available for licensing or development by contract.
- Lies and Seductions Code and Assets - Scrips are freely (including commercial use) available under Apache 2.0 license and the most of assets under Creative Commons for non-commercial use.