What is the UnityWiki?
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how here. Make sure you read this as well.
Unity Projects and ToDo List
- Project_Ex Post a project that needs worked on. When you complete a project just timestamp it(In the project page). (It provides moral of the projects we've completed)
- Project_01 Wikipedia Unity Entry
- Project_02 Create an Gamer Resource Page (Admin)
- Project_03 A Game Colaberation Page (Admin)
- Project_04 A Game Showoff page. (With a link to webgames and to packaged files)(Admin to set up people to post)
Splash.jpg (41KB, MIME TYPE:
File history Legend: (cur) = this is the current file, (del) = delete this old version, (rev) = revert to this old version. Click on date to see the file uploaded on that date.
(del) (cur) 23:41, 17 April 2006 . . OTEESubmissionsRobot (41702 bytes) (Splash screen)
Developers using Unity
- BlueGill Flame - Formerly known as BlueGill Studios
- Graveck Interactive - Aarku and co.
- Neil Carter
- Serious Games Interactive - OTEE's sister company
- Widget Monkeys - Seriously simple fun
- Ambrosia - publisher of OTEE's Gooball.
- Freeverse - publisher of a lot of great Mac games of all shapes and sizes and supporters of Original Mac Games.