What is the UnifyWiki?
The UnifyWiki project is a site where you can expand your knowledge about Unity. It is meant for anyone to contribute, so if you know something we don't, go ahead and make a page about it. Learn more about how here. Make sure you read this as well.
Developers using Unity
- BlueGill Flame - Formerly known as BlueGill Studios
- Graveck Interactive - Aarku and co.
- Neil Carter
- Serious Games Interactive - OTEE's sister company
- Widget Monkeys - Seriously simple fun
- Educational Web Adventures - Producers of WolfQuest
- ByDesign Games - Joe Schultz Freshness Guaranteed!
- VRshell Games - Developer of VR simulations on Mac.
- Ambrosia - publisher of OTEE's Gooball.
- Freeverse - publisher of a lot of great Mac games of all shapes and sizes and supporters of Original Mac Games.
Content that can be licensed and used
- Arteria Gaming - Many packs available via "all-you-can-eat" yearly subscriptions
- Cubix Studio - Human and weapon models for under $20.