From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 14:34, 3 June 2010 by NCarter
- Unity Tutorials http://unity-tutorials.com - In-depth, professional tutorials on the topics you request - including basic Unity, physics, particles, animation, 2D mechanics, modeling / rigging, saving games, input managers, and more!
- Unity Tutorials http://unitytutorials.com - The Original UnityTutorials...Come Learn With Us. Plenty of Free Videos and Premium Tutorials.
- 2DShooter - Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- Particle Effects - How to create decent particles in Photoshop and animate them in Unity.
- Video Tutorials - Various Tutorials and resources on Unity by tutor Will Goldstone
- Unity for Flash Developers Video Tutorials - Beginner tutorials for those just getting started, by Richard Hart
- Lightmapping Tutorials - Beginning a Project and Creating Lightmaps by DCLaron at GearTech Games.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- Terrain Tutorial Video - A video supplementing the lovely Terrain Tutorial above. This video covers how to merge your shadow map with the Terrain Lightmap.
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Create a new TrueType font using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font
- MMO tutorial - Step-by-step instructions for setting up an MMO using Unity and SmartFoxServer.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- Video Tutorials - Video Tutorials and resources on Unity and 3ds Max by 3dcognition / Brad Strong.
- Gathering gameplay statistics - Remotely gather game balance statistics using Google Analytics. No networking or server programming required.
- m50 Youtube Tutorial Page - slightly more advanced tutorials on a variety of topics, from multi-player to C# to IO streams.