From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 16:43, 4 September 2011 by TomoI
- 2D Shooter Tutorial Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- TreeCreator Tutorial Working with the built in tree creator.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- Basic iOs Input Tutorial How to get basic input from an iOs device.
- Creating a Drag and Drop Spell Bar - How to implement a drag and drop spell bar which supports keyboard input and "sticky" drag and drop icons.
- Multiplayer with Unity and SmartFox tutorial Getting started with Unity and SmartFoxServer from scratch.
- Saving and Loading Data: XmlSerializer - How to write to and load from an xml file with XmlSerializer
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Create a new TrueType font using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font
- MMO tutorial - Step-by-step instructions for setting up an MMO using Unity and SmartFoxServer.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- billykater's unityscript tutorial - Just another unityscript tutorial
- Using Notepad Plus Plus as a script editor Notepad++ is a powerful text editor based on Scintilla (which is where UniSciTE is also based from). It is available only in Windows.
- Unity-Tutorials.com - In-depth, professional tutorials. Includes basic Unity (now for 3.0!), physics, particles, animation, 2D mechanics, modeling / rigging, saving games and input managers.
- Basic Multiplayer DeathMatch Tutorials - It's a free basic course about programming of multiplayer games using Unity. If you know the basics of programming of "single" games, it's for you. Not for a total beginner.
- Unity3D Obfuscator Unity3D Obfuscator is the only product providing professional means of protection against reengineering and unlicensed use of applications developed in the Unity 3D (2.*, 3.* )environment.
- 3DBuzz.com Professional Video Training, Hundreds of Unity videos for all skill levels. 70 plus hours of free videos and home of the world's first online class in MMO game development also using Unity.
- Building A Game in Unity A series of tutorials on how to build a game and what the engine is capable of.
- Unity3DStudent A whole new way to learn Unity for beginners - pick up a few simple modules and challenge yourself to develop your skills. what are you waiting for?
- Particle Effects - How to create decent particles in Photoshop and animate them in Unity.
- Unity for Flash Developers Video Tutorials - Beginner tutorials for those just getting started, by Richard Hart
- GearTech Games Tutorials - Beginning a Project and Creating Lightmaps by DCLaron at GearTech Games.
- Terrain Generation Tutorial Video - A video showing how to generate a terrain in World Machine 2 with a splatmap for textures, and then how to import it into unity using Tom's Terrain Tools.
- 3dcognition.com - Video Tutorials and resources on Unity and 3ds Max by 3dcognition / Brad Strong.
- Gathering gameplay statistics - Remotely gather game balance statistics using Google Analytics. No networking or server programming required.
- m50 Youtube Tutorial Page - slightly more advanced tutorials on a variety of topics, from multi-player to AI to IO streams.
- Tutoriais em Portugues - Se ingles nao e facil para voce, tente esses tutorias basicos
- Vídeo tutoriais em HD e português Não sabe inglês mas quer aprender Unity com facilidade? Acesse já!