From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 14:42, 25 April 2011 by Billykater
- 3DBuzz - Professional Video Training Hundreds of Unity videos for all skill levels. 70 plus hours of free videos and home of the world's first online class in MMO game development also using Unity.
- Unity Tutorials http://unity-tutorials.com - In-depth, professional tutorials on the topics you request - including basic Unity (now for 3.0!), physics, particles, animation, 2D mechanics, modeling / rigging, saving games, input managers, and more!
- Building A Game in Unity - Building a game in Unity -> A series of tutorials on how to build a game and what the engine is capable of. Updated every Sunday and Wednesday!
- Unity3DStudent http://unity3dstudent.com - A whole new way to learn Unity for beginners - pick up a few simple modules and challenge yourself to develop your skills.. what are you waiting for?
- GamerGFO http://gamergfo.com - The creator of the videos at unitytutorials.com has moved to GamerGFO. I have free and paid workshops and tutorials covering IPhone development, 3DS Max, the new Unity 3, and so much more!
- 2DShooter - Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- Particle Effects - How to create decent particles in Photoshop and animate them in Unity.
- Video Tutorials - Various Tutorials and resources on Unity by tutor Will Goldstone
- Unity for Flash Developers Video Tutorials - Beginner tutorials for those just getting started, by Richard Hart
- Lightmapping Tutorials - Beginning a Project and Creating Lightmaps by DCLaron at GearTech Games.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- Terrain Tutorial Video - A video supplementing the lovely Terrain Tutorial above. This video covers how to merge your shadow map with the Terrain Lightmap.
- Terrain Generation Tutorial Video - A video showing how to generate a terrain in World Machine 2 with a splatmap for textures, and then how to import it into unity using Tom's Terrain Tools
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Create a new TrueType font using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font
- MMO tutorial - Step-by-step instructions for setting up an MMO using Unity and SmartFoxServer.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- Video Tutorials - Video Tutorials and resources on Unity and 3ds Max by 3dcognition / Brad Strong.
- Gathering gameplay statistics - Remotely gather game balance statistics using Google Analytics. No networking or server programming required.
- m50 Youtube Tutorial Page - slightly more advanced tutorials on a variety of topics, from multi-player to AI to IO streams.
- Tutoriais em Portugues - Se ingles nao e facil para voce, tente esses tutorias basicos
- Vídeo tutoriais em HD e português Não sabe inglês mas quer aprender Unity com facilidade? Acesse já!
- Creating a Drag and Drop Spell Bar - How to implement a drag and drop spell bar which supports keyboard input and "sticky" drag and drop icons.
- Multiplayer with Unity and SmartFox tutorial Getting started with Unity and SmartFoxServer from scratch.
- สอนสร้างเกม 3D - เรียนรู้ขั้นตอนวิธีการพัฒนาเกม 3D สำหรับ iPhone,iPad,Pc,Mac
- Saving and Loading Data: XmlSerializer - How to write to and load from an xml file with XmlSerializer
- billykater's unityscript tutorial - Just another unityscript tutorial