From Unify Community Wiki
- Official Tutorials - The latest official Unity Tutorials on YouTube.
- Brackeys - Most popular Unity learning channel on YouTube offering high quality guides and walkthroughs.
- Burg Zerg Arcade - A nice asortment of step-by-step video series on how to make various types of games with Unity.
- quill18 Creates - Author of many tutorials and live-stream sessions as well as various open-source projects.
- Jimmy Vegas - Offers a collection of in-depth tutorial series on making various types of games.
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Unity - How to help yourself, and get help when you can't.
- 2D Shooter - Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- Cameras - Everything you need to know about the camera properties.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- Basic iOs Input Tutorial How to get basic input from an iOs device.
- Create True Type Fonts Using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font.
- Creating a Drag and Drop Spell Bar - How to implement a drag and drop spell bar which supports keyboard input and "sticky" drag and drop icons.
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone.
- Multiplayer with Unity and SmartFox tutorial Getting started with Unity and SmartFoxServer from scratch.
- WWWForm PHP Example PHP example of the perl script listed in Unity WWWForm Documentation
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Saving and Loading Data: XmlSerializer - How to write to and load from an xml file with XmlSerializer.
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Stylized Texture Tutorial - Convert realistic looking textures into textures that look hand-painted, as in Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- TreeCreator Tutorial Working with the built in tree creator.
- Using Notepad Plus Plus as a script editor Notepad++ is a powerful text editor based on Scintilla (which is where UniSciTE is also based from). It is available only in Windows.
- Using Sublime Text as a script editor Sublime Text is a popular cross-platform text and source code editor. It is extendable and its community has contributed numerous packages(plugins/extensions/addons) for Sublime Text.
- Health Bar Tutorial a simple health bar tutorial
- Texture Mask A simple shader that will mask off areas of a texture.
- Level-Creation using UUniCG, Blender and SketchUp, Create the level in SketchUp/Blender and generate efficient(!) colliders/triggers in Unity