From Unify Community Wiki
Become a master of Unity with these detailed tutorials.
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Unity - How to help yourself, and get help when you can't.
- 2D Shooter Tutorial - Working with and extending an example Unity project, with some scripting.
- Cameras - Everything you need to know about the camera properties.
- Asset Server on Ubuntu - Getting the Asset Server setup on Ubuntu linux (Pro).
- Basic iOs Input Tutorial How to get basic input from an iOs device.
- billykater's unityscript tutorial - Just another unityscript tutorial.
- Create True Type Fonts Using a subset of characters from an existing TrueType font.
- Creating a Drag and Drop Spell Bar - How to implement a drag and drop spell bar which supports keyboard input and "sticky" drag and drop icons.
- iPhone Getting Started with the UnityRemote - How to get the the first sample app to show up on your iPhone.
- MMO tutorial - Step-by-step instructions for setting up an MMO using Unity and SmartFoxServer.
- Multiplayer with Unity and SmartFox tutorial Getting started with Unity and SmartFoxServer from scratch.
- WWWForm PHP Example PHP example of the perl script listed in Unity WWWForm Documentation
- Programming for Unity without the IDE
- Saving and Loading Data: XmlSerializer - How to write to and load from an xml file with XmlSerializer.
- Server Side Highscores - How to set up highscores that are stored on a server that your Unity game accesses and updates.
- SpriteUI Tutorial - Getting started with SpriteUI.
- Stylized Texture Tutorial - Convert realistic looking textures into textures that look hand-painted, as in Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands.
- Terrain tutorial - getting more out of the built in terrain engine
- TreeCreator Tutorial Working with the built in tree creator.
- Using Notepad Plus Plus as a script editor Notepad++ is a powerful text editor based on Scintilla (which is where UniSciTE is also based from). It is available only in Windows.
- Using Sublime Text as a script editor Sublime Text is a popular cross-platform text and source code editor. It is extendable and its community has contributed numerous packages(plugins/extensions/addons) for Sublime Text.
- Health Bar Tutorial a simple health bar tutorial
- Texture Mask A simple shader that will mask off areas of a texture.
- Running Unity on Linux through Wine, Unity Technologies does not provide a Unity Editor for Linux.
- Running Unity Web Player on Linux using Pipelight, Unity Technologies does not provide a Unity Web Player for any Linux internet browsers.
- Level-Creation using UUniCG, Blender and SketchUp, Create the level in SketchUp/Blender and generate efficient(!) colliders/triggers in Unity
- Purdyjo Tutorials Video tutorials and articles on not just how to create a game, but on starting your own business and what to watch out for. (Updated every friday)
- Unity Tutorials by KodaGames - Video Tutorials Step-by-Step, original art work and code, easy to follow along with and create exciting games!
- DMU Basic Multiplayer (english version at the right side of the webpage)
- 3DBuzz.com Professional Video Training, Hundreds of Unity videos for all skill levels. 70 plus hours of free videos and home of the world's first online class in MMO game development also using Unity.
- Jesse Etzler's Easy to Follow Unity 3d Tutorials - Simple to Follow Unity 3d Video Tutorials with free scripts included!
- 3dcognition.com - Video Tutorials (including Flight in Unity) and resources on Unity and 3ds Max by 3dcognition / Brad Strong.
- design3 Unity's Authorized Training Partner. Thousands of game development tutorial videos, almost half of which cover Unity. Also covered are 3D tools like Blender, Maya, and 3ds Max and Audio tools like Logic and Melodyne.
- GearTech Games Tutorials - Beginning a Project and Creating Lightmaps by DCLaron at GearTech Games.
- Gathering gameplay statistics - Remotely gather game balance statistics using Google Analytics. No networking or server programming required.
- Grome Terrain in Unity - A series of tutorials that demonstrate how to export and use terrain (Grome) in Unity for iOS (iPhone, iPad).
- InsurgentX's Advanced Unity tutorials - A series of advanced tutorials spanning from explaining simple integers and classes to making a full-fledged turn based RPG.
- m50 Youtube Tutorial Page - slightly more advanced tutorials on a variety of topics, from multi-player to AI to IO streams.
- Terrain Generation Tutorial Video - A video showing how to generate a terrain in World Machine 2 with a splatmap for textures, and then how to import it into unity using Tom's Terrain Tools.
- Unity-Tutorials.com - In-depth, professional tutorials. Includes basic Unity (now for 3.0!), physics, particles, animation, 2D mechanics, modeling / rigging, saving games and input managers.
- Unity Tips and Tricks - Short, focused video tutorials covering a variety of topics.
- Unity for Flash Developers Video Tutorials - Beginner tutorials for those just getting started, by Richard Hart
- Unity3DStudent - A whole new way to learn Unity for beginners - pick up a few simple modules and challenge yourself to develop your skills. what are you waiting for?
- Unity Cookie - A growing series of quality tutorials with new ones added every few weeks.
- ETeeskiTutorials on YouTube - Entertaining lecture style videos. From the very basics to advanced Java Script. Plus how to code a FPS from scratch. Filmed in front of a green screen.
- CatLikeCoding - a set of four (so far) beautiful tutorials covering a lot of bases.
- MeshTutorial very nice tutorial in PDF by Deozaan
- DMU - Se ingles nao e facil para voce, tente esses tutorias basicos e avançados. Inclui multiplayer.
- Vídeo tutoriais em HD e português Não sabe inglês mas quer aprender Unity com facilidade? Acesse já!
- Forum Unity Master O mais completo forum de unity3D do brasil! acesse agora!!
- [unitytutos.blogspot.com/ Unity Tutos] Tutoriais em Pt-Br, vídeo, pdf, texto, exemplos e muito mais!