From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 05:59, 8 June 2006 by KeliHlodversson
3D Application Tips
- 3dApps - Which 3D applications are compatible with Unity.
- Blender - Some critical tips for using Blender with Unity.
- Maya - Tips and tricks for using Maya with Unity
2D Application Tips
Audio Application Tips
- Common Scripting Pitfalls - We've all been there. Here's the place to learn so you don't go there frequently.
- Customized Packaging - How to customize the Unity packaging process, which occurs after a build.
- Font Creation - An Adobe Illustrator template file to help create font textures.
- Window Layout - Shows how to achieve three tall columns and a horizontally split view.
- VRAM tips - Chart of texture compression sizes in VRAM
- Creating Screen Savers - Use the unity web player to create Unity screen savers.