From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 03:52, 24 April 2006 by Sync1b
3D Application Tips
- 3dApps - Which 3D applications are compatible with Unity.
- Blender - Some critical tips for using Blender with Unity.
- Maya - Tips and tricks for using Maya with Unity
2D Application Tips
Audio Application Tips
- Customized Packaging - How to customize the Unity packaging process, which occurs after a build.
- Font Creation - An Adobe Illustrator template file to help create font textures.
- Window Layout - Shows how to achieve three tall columns and a horizontally split view.
- VRAM tips - Chart of texture compression sizes in VRAM
- Playing Your Game From A Text Editor - An AppleScript which starts your Unity game from within your text editor.
- Moving and Copying Unity Assets - Don't use the Finder!
These scripts go in the Assets/Editor folder of your project and require at least version 1.2 of Unity.