I've done some work on fixing the syntax highlighter to work properly/better. My changes have been logged here for future reference. Please note that there's a known problem with C-style comments as described on that page! If you see any other issues with syntax highlighting, or if you know how to fix the comment bug, please let me know. --NCarter 09:25, 8 December 2008 (PST)
Thanks to Jeff we now have image uploads. We shouldn't go nuts on them and tax his graciously donated server power for this wiki. The Upload file is in the toolbox on the left. There is a sample in the Blender tips page.
Call for Article Requests!
Your ideas are appreciated.--Aarku 21:55, 24 April 2006 (GMT)
- How about creating a section for creating assets utilizing other programs? Or is this only for direct Unity stuff? --AGhost
- No, any requests will do. I, however, am only most useful for audio, Photoshop, or programming stuff. --Aarku 11:01, 26 April 2006 (GMT)
- I think some articles on basic scripting, best practices for coding, etc. would be the most helpful. I've had a hard time figuring out how to use Unity's objects correctly.
- Summary of the effective differences of picking the different scripting languages (C# vs. JS vs. Boo). -- podperson
- List of useful links for Mono documentation, etc. -- podperson
- I don't know if it is possible with a plug-in but CMD-A while focused on a text field should highlight all the text, not everything in the scene. -- Rennat
Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource? My Browser is: Opera. Thank you.
Neither setting a Live Bookmark in Firefox nor clicking on the rss and / or atom links from [New Pages] appears to function; both give an error. Can I help fix this? /me loves RSS
- RSS now fixed. Was a leading space in GeSHiHighlight.php (Keli, watch those leading spaces!). This sort of silly thing should be fixed in php6.
New Material Archive
Could we add a material archive? This could include render materials, but I think more importantly, it should include physics materials. Although physicMaterials are fairly simple to put together, tweaking to get the values just right to be realistic is a pain and having a resource of correct materials to base your created materials off of would really help. Thanks. -Slippyd 17:57, 31 March 2007 (PDT)
- Sounds good to me. --Aarku 11:47, 1 April 2007 (PDT)
- If no one states any complaints, I think I will start adding some render materials and physics materials that seem to be pretty basic and useful (in a couple weeks after I'm done with this project deadline). It is a wiki, afterall. -Slippyd 13:21, 6 April 2007 (PDT)