We are hoping freyr can use his kungfu and fix some of the remaining bugs in the php c# parsing code.
Freyr has combined the C# and the python highlighter into a Boo one.... also with automatic links to msdn and otee.dk
Shader highlighting has been added.
Don't use tabs in the code examples, as the output code will overlap sometimes and look ugly (only in safari)
Thanks to Jeff we now have image uploads. We shouldn't go nuts on them and tax his graciously donated server power for this wiki. The Upload file is in the toolbox on the left. There is a sample in the Blender tips page.
Call for Article Requests!
Your ideas are appreciated.--Aarku 21:55, 24 April 2006 (GMT)
- How about creating a section for creating assets utilizing other programs? Or is this only for direct Unity stuff? --AGhost
- No, any requests will do. I, however, am only most useful for audio, Photoshop, or programming stuff. --Aarku 11:01, 26 April 2006 (GMT)
- I would like an OBJ exporter script. If someone does this I will write some cool mesh related editor scripts. --Aarku 06:54, 12 July 2006 (GMT)
- Here is some documentation on the format. Including support for multiple materials: OBJ File Format --KeliHlodversson 10:07, 12 July 2006 (GMT)
- I managed to get a simple proof-of-concept exporter working, but ran into problems with the fbx framework not recognizing the UV data in the obj file... I've reported a bug to OTEE, but I'll clean up the exporter anyway and post it here later today real soon. (The obj files can be read by other apps like Dim3 Inspire)--KeliHlodversson 07:40, 19 July 2006 (GMT)