Smultron (Unitron) Unity Keywords
- Download Smultron 2.2.4 (or higher) and copy it into the Unity Engine folder (like Unitron) or into the Applications folder.
- Select the Smultron package and right-click it. Choose "Show Package Contents".
- Open the folder: Content -> Resources -> Syntax Definitions.
- Copy the 2 files in plist.zip into this folder. Make a backup of the the old files and then overwrite them with the new versions.
- Launch Smultron.
- Open the Preferences (Smultron -> Preferences).
- In the General tab enable "Suggest automatically, ..." and disable "Include standard words".
- Switch to Syntax Colours and enable Auto-complete.
- Set the Syntax Colours, Text Colour, Background Colour and Background Colour of the Document list as you like it.