From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 17:21, 25 June 2006 by Aarku
- Built In Shaders - Here you can get the sourcecode for all the shaders that are built into Unity... to work or learn from (Note: must log-in to the forum to see and download the file).
User Created Shaders
- AlphaSelfIllum - Textures object which is unaffected by light.
- BlendedDecal - Suitable for superimposing alpha-masked textured markings onto the same plane as another surface.
- BlendedFlatColor - Colors a transparent object, good for HUD objects.
- BumpSpecModulate - Bump mapped shader that modulates between original texture color and "alpha color" based on alpha of main texture.
- DepthMask - Masks areas with the depth buffer to cut holes in subsequent objects.
- LayerShader - A terrain shader for masking two tillable textures.
- ProjectorAdditive - A shader for the projector component that does an additive/screen effect as opposed to multiply.
- SimpleAdditive - Colors a object with a single additive color.
- TextureAdditive - Colors a object with a additive texture.
- TexturedFont - Use this shader in place of the built in Text Shader for multicolored fonts instead of solid colored ones.
- UnlitAlpha - A non-backface culled, unilluminated, alpha tested shader which is suitable for sprites.
- VegetationTwoPass - Great vegetation shader, renders opaque and then renders semitransparent.
- VegetationVertexLit - Vertex-lit shader with no culling that is ideal for vegetation and other two sided polygon models.
- WindowShader - Suitable for windows (the glass things in houses, not the darn Seattle company.)