From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 22:41, 5 November 2018 by Isaiah Kelly
- Easy Fade In - Smoothly ramp up an AudioSource's volume over a given period of time.
- Fading Audio Source - Audio source that fades between clips instead of playing them immediately.
- JukeboxController - This is a simple jukebox-style audio manager that lets you load multiple sound clips and have them played/mixed on the fly. The intent was to gradually grow this class into something that would easilly allow crossfades, ducking, etc.
- Loudness - Better control of AudioSource.volume and AudioListener.volume.
- Sound Manager - a simple jukebox script with crossfading and event-driven music "interrupts".
- Volume Slider - fade or increase a sounds volume smoothly over time
- Mic Input- Get real-time data from the default input device.