From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 04:11, 24 April 2006 by Sync1b
- Headbobber - This script makes an object bob up and down smoothly when you're pressing one or both of the horizontal/vertical axes.
Character Controller Scripts
- Force2D - Place this script on a GameObject and have it constrained to two dimensions.
- ShipControls - Place this script on a RigidBody for 2D spaceship controls like OverWhelmed Arena.
- VariableSpeedFPSwalker - An FPS walker script having different speeds for walking forward, strafing, and backpedaling
- PhysicsFPSWalker - An FPS walker that works by physics and therefore gets friction info from other objects.
- DebugConsole - A script to allow scrolling feedback from your scripts. (Was DebugGUIController)
- AManagerClass - example on how to add easy access to a singleton class in a scene.
- ToggleGravity - example how to toggle a property, in this case the global gravity setting, by the left mouse button.
General Purpose Effect Scripts
- CameraFacingBillboard - Use this script on a billboard or similar object to make it align itself with the camera.
- LookAtCameraYonly - Use this script on a billboard or other object to have it face the camera but only rotate on the Y axis.
- Mathfx - This script contains a growing number of small and useful math functions. (Short for Mathf eXtended)
- StopEmittingAfterDelay - After a configurable delay, particles will fade naturally, then finally the object will get destroyed with autodestruct.
- Perlin Noise - Noise functions for smoothly moving objects around or anything else
Graphical User Interface Scripts
- Button - Use this script on a guiTexture object for regular push buttons that send a message when clicked.
- GuiRatioFixer - Use on a GUIText /GUITexture object to automatically adjust aspect ratio
- GuiRatioFixer2 - Alternate script based on screen's aspect to use on a GUIText /GUITexture object to automatically adjust aspect ratio
- ToggleButton - Extends the Button class to create a toggle button.
- FadeIn - Allows you to show/hide a GUIText or GUITexture when pressing a key/button.
Heads Up Display Scripts
- MessageDisplayer - Use this script on a GUIText object to have a self-disappearing list of status messages.
Image Postprocessing Effects (require Unity Pro)
- BloomEffect - Sometimes referred to as "glow", use this effect to make bright parts in your scene bleed.
- JukeboxController - A very basic jukebox class. This can be used to manage multiple audio clips across different levels.