From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 14:33, 3 June 2010 by NCarter
- BasicDataStructures - Discussion of the use of the data-structures available in Unity.
- Singleton - Code design pattern for when you want one and only once instance.
Programming with C# and Unity
- Introduction & References (Languages, Compilers)
- Chapter 1 (Statements, Comments, Types, Variables, Scope)
- Chapter 2 (Arrays, Operators, Functions)
- Chapter 3 (Objects, Scope Modifiers)
- Chapter 4 (Enumeration, Selection, Iteration, Jump)
- Chapter 5 (Structures, Properties, Inheritance)
Note: The structure for this specification was inspired by the C# Language Specification on MSDN