From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 04:18, 1 February 2014 by Slippyd
- BasicDataStructures - Discussion of the use of the data-structures available in Unity.
- Singleton - Code design pattern for when you want one and only once instance.
- Continuous Integration - Topics regarding contiunous integration and build management.
- Unity API - Common unity API documentation with more examples
- Csharp Coding Guidelines - Best practices for good code, and code readability
Programming with C# and Unity
Tutorial: Programming with C# and Unity - Contents - this is a nice tutorial to get you started with C# in the context of Unity.
Note: The structure for this specification was inspired by the C# Language Specification on MSDN