From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 20:25, 29 December 2014 by Paul Jackson
- BasicDataStructures - Discussion of the use of the data-structures available in Unity.
- Singleton - Code design pattern for when you want one and only one instance.
- Continuous Integration - Topics regarding continuous integration and build management.
- Unity API - Common unity API documentation with more examples.
- Csharp Coding Guidelines - Best practices for good code, and code readability
Programming with C# and Unity
Tutorial: Programming with C# and Unity - Contents - this is a nice tutorial to get you started with C# in the context of Unity.
Note: The structure for this specification was inspired by the C# Language Specification on MSDN