SVN Integration in Unity
Get the latest version by doing a svn checkout on the repository with the URL below:
The code is open source following the MIT license as seen in the repository. Installation instructions etc are also to be found in the repository.
- A status window giving an overview of local files modified, deleted, conflicted etc.
- A line of SVN commands for committing, reverting etc. selected files
- Simple conflict handling
- Dependency check and a suggestion to add dependencies as well
GameObject in inspector
- Display SVN status of selected resource
- Lock or bypass lock for selected resource by hotkeys, CTRL+L or CTRL+K
- Make a resources readonly if the SVN lock is not acquired
SVN inherent features
- Branching and merging of project
- Ability to restore a project that crashes Unity
- Unity Pro
- Commandline SVN client already installed (Mac OSX have one installed by default)
Anyone interested in helping with the development please contact me. Especially the GUI classes could use some love.