Welcome to the UnityWiki
Please see the discussion page of the main page for current goals and status.
Character Controller Scripts
- AManagerClass - example on how to add easy access to a singleton class in a scene.
General Purpose Effect Scripts
- StopEmittingAfterDelay - After a configurable delay, particles will fade naturally, then finally the object will get destroyed with autodestruct.
Graphical User Interface Scripts
- Button - Use this script on a guiTexture object for regular push buttons that send a message when clicked.
- GuiRatioFixer - Use on a guiText/guiTexture object to automatically adjust aspect ratio
Heads Up Display Scripts
- MessageDisplayer - Use this script on a GUIText object to have a self-disappearing list of status messages.
Wizards -- These go in the Assets/Editor folder in your project.
- PlaceSelectionOnSurface - Takes the current selection and raycasts downward from each object and moves them to where they hit.
Go to User's Guide for usage and configuration help.