Welcome to the Snippet Wiki
The Snippet Wiki is part of the Unify Web experience and is a place to find and share Unity scripts, wizards, etc. One of our primary goals right now is to have source code syntax highlighting. If you can help us with this, please let us know by heading over to the Unity Forum.
dh0 has syntax highlighting working on his local test wiki. It will soon be working here too.
The syntax highlighting could be improved. For example, It would be great if Unity calls in code could link to Unity documentation. Just like how the new keyword links to msdn.
- Button - Use this script on a guiTexture object for regular push buttons
- GuiRatioFixer - Use on a guiText/guiTexture object to automatically adjust aspect ratio
- MessageDisplayer - Use this script on a guiText object to have status messages
- ShipControls - have 2D spaceship controls like OverWhelmed Arena
- StopEmittingAfterDelay - particles will fade naturally then the object will get destroyed.
- AManagerClass - example on how to add easy access to a singleton class in a scene.
Go to User's Guide for usage and configuration help.