From Unify Community Wiki
Revision as of 12:39, 5 February 2006 by 184.108.40.206
Welcome to the UnifyWiki
Visit User's Guide for usage and configuration help.
Character Controller Scripts
- ShipControls - Place this script on a RigidBody for 2D spaceship controls like OverWhelmed Arena.
- Force2D - Place this script on a GameObject and have it constrained to two dimensions.
- VariableSpeedFPSwalker - An FPS walker script having different speeds for walking forward, strafing, and backpedaling
- AManagerClass - example on how to add easy access to a singleton class in a scene.
- ToggleGravity - example how to toggle a property, in this case the global gravity setting, by the left mouse button.
General Purpose Effect Scripts
- StopEmittingAfterDelay - After a configurable delay, particles will fade naturally, then finally the object will get destroyed with autodestruct.
- CameraFacingBillboard - Use this script on a billboard or similar object to make it align itself with the camera.
- LookAtCameraYonly - Use this script on a billboard or other object to have it face the camera but only rotate on the Y axis.
- Mathfx - This script contains a growing number of small and useful math functions. (Short for Mathf eXtended)
Graphical User Interface Scripts
- Button - Use this script on a guiTexture object for regular push buttons that send a message when clicked.
- ToggleButton - Extends the Button class to create a toggle button.
- GuiRatioFixer - Use on a GUIText /GUITexture object to automatically adjust aspect ratio
Heads Up Display Scripts
- MessageDisplayer - Use this script on a GUIText object to have a self-disappearing list of status messages.
- Headbobber - This script makes an object bob up and down smoothly when you're pressing one or both of the horizontal/vertical axes.