Author: Nils Daumann.
This shader adds some fur to your objects. Sorting is a little bit problematic though. Everything else is also far from perfect, but I got tired of all the C&P needed for any minor change.
Works on fragment program capable cards (Radeon 9500+, GeForce FX+, Intel 9xx). Supports fog and shadows.
- Length is the furs length.
- Darkening defines how much darker the fur gets to the skin.
- Main Color is used as ambient term.
- Texture is mapped on the object using its uv set (Tiling and Offset works!).
- Transparency is a texture whichs red channel defines the size and shape of each hair (Tiling and Offset works!).