Smultron (Unitron) Unity Keywords
- Download Smultron 2.2.4 (or higher) and copy it into the Unity Engine folder (like Unitron) or into the Applications folder.
- Select the Smultron package and right-click it. Choose "Show Package Contents".
- Open the folder: Content -> Resources -> Syntax Definitions.
- Copy the 2 files in plist.zip into this folder. Make a backup of the the old files and then overwrite them with the new versions.
- Launch Smultron.
- Open the Preferences (Smultron -> Preferences).
- In the General tab enable "Suggest automatically, ..." and disable "Include standard words".
- Switch to Syntax Colours and enable Auto-complete.
- Set the Syntax Colours, Text Colour, Background Colour and Background Colour of the Document list as you like it.
If you're like me and cannot stand the new Smultron toolbar icons or simply prefer the old Unitron toolbar icons, do the following:
- Unzip this file Unitron_Styled_Icons.zipto your Contents -> Resources -> Toolbar Icons folder of Smultron.app, after step 2 above.
- If you want to go back to the Smultron icons, just rename the "old " from any files that have "old " in their names in the same folder. Restart Smultron in either case.