From Unify Community Wiki
|| Physics / Simulation
- ShootingWeaponScript - Allows a weapon to spawn bullets, supports scatter, gravity and rate of fire.
- AimDownSights - An expansion script for the FPSWalker that smoothly animates aiming down the sights of an attached gun model.
- RigidbodyFPSWalker - A physics based first-person controller that works with rigidbodies and thus is affected by physics.
- GravityFPSWalker - An FPSWalker iteration with custom gravity.
- VariableSpeedFPSwalker - A first-person controller with different speeds for walking, strafing and back-pedaling.
- PhysicsFPSWalker - Another physics-based first-person controller.
- ShipControls - 2D spaceship controls like those found in Overwhelmed Arena.
- VWheelCollider - Basic replacement for the built-in WheelCollider.
- AniMate - Script to quickly and easily create animations/tweens of almost any value including eased, rigidbody and rotation animation.
- AnimationStepSync - Repositions object after animation ends (useful for positioning via animations).
- iTween - Focusing on the established solutions and frameworks of projects such as TweenLite, Tweener, and other tweening systems, iTween is a battle-tested solution for streamlining production in the Unity3D environment.
- iTweenX - Usefull variables to use with iTween if you always forget the keywords.
- MoveObject - Basic functions for when you just need to move something from point A to point B, or rotate by a given number of degrees, without anything fancy.
- Tween - An adaptation of the Tweener class of FLASH for unity.
- AspectRatioEnforcer - Force the screen to a desired aspect ratio, using letterboxing/pillarboxing as necessary.
- CameraGradientBackground - A simple two-color gradient background for your camera.
- Camera Target Swap- Highly modified look at script , with GUI button to swap target objects to look at .
- CarSmoothFollow - A smooth car follow script that dampens height, rotation and velocity based distance.
- CrossFade - Smoothly fade the view from one camera to another.
- CrossFadePro - Smoothly fade the view from one camera to another, with motion in both cameras.
- DetectTouchMovement - Facilitate a bit scripting the pinching and turning with 2 fingers
- DreamWipe - Fade the view from one camera to another, with the wavy distortion seen with dream sequences or flashbacks
- FadeInOut - Fade a full-screen image in or out, good for fade in outs.
- Floating Origin - Translates everything so that the camera stays at the origin to resolve spatial jittering in large scale games.
- FlyCam Extended - Improved version of FlyThrough (below) with cursor capturing, smoothed movement, climbing/dropping, and fast and slow move speed modifiers.
- FlyThrough - A basic fly through camera movement like the one within the editor.
- FollowTrackingCamera - A pretty basic C# camera that allows you to turn on/of zoom or rotation as you desire.
- Headbobber - Make an object bob up and down smoothly when you're pressing one or both of the horizontal/vertical axes.
- KeyboardOrbit - Tweaked version of the MouseOrbit script that allows keyboard control (or whatever is bound to the "Horizontal" and "Vertical" axes)
- KeyboardCameraControl - A C# script allowing various configurations for keyboard camera control. Also handles left keyboard modifiers (Alt,Ctrl,Shift)
- MinimapCamera - This script can be attached to a camera to provide some basic minimap functionality such as zooming and a full-screen toggle.
- MouseCameraControl - A C# script allowing various configurations for mouse camera control. Also handles left keyboard modifiers (Alt,Ctrl,Shift)
- MouseLookPlus2 - A modification of MouseLookPlus to allow for moving and strafing the camera.
- MouseOrbitImproved - Improved version of the original MouseOrbit script. Zooms with the mousewheel and uses linecast to make sure that object isn't behind anything.
- MouseOrbitInfiteRotateZoom - No limits on rotating about target. Zooms with the mousewheel (can be limited).
- MouseOrbitZoom - A camera that combines orbiting zooming and panning, initially set up to mimic the 3dsMax camera controls.
- MouseTorque - A mouse look implementation using torque
- MultipleCameraSwitcher - A script that allows you to switch between different cameras in your scene. Supports four camera views that can be toggled with a button.
- MultipleCameraSwitcher2 - Switch between arbitrary numbers of cameras.
- OffsetVanishingPoint - Sets the vanishing point of a camera to an arbitrary position.
- RectangleWipe - Make an animated rectangular zooming screen wipe from one camera to another.
- ScreenWipes - Base script used by CrossFade, CrossFadePro, DreamWipe, RectangleWipe, ShapeWipe, and SquishWipe.
- ShapeWipe - Make an animated screen wipe, where an arbitrary shape containing the second view zooms in or out, and rotates.
- SmoothFollow2 - This is designed to make a camera smoothly follow a ship in space.
- SmoothFollowWithCameraBumper - Based on SmoothFollow2, this features a bumper mechanism to prevent the camera from going through
- SmoothFollowAdvanced - Based on SmoothFollow2 & SmoothFollowWithCameraBumper, this features a design capability and controller input.
- SmoothLookAt CS - CSharp version of SmoothLookAt JS script.
- SmoothLookFrame - Looks at a target but tries to keep another target within the camera's view.
- SmoothMouseLook - Modified version of MouseLook.cs script included in Unity's Standard Assets. It moves the camera with an easing effect.
- SquishWipe - Make an animated screen wipe from one camera to another, where the first image is squished out of view.
- StaticBackground - Use a static image as the background to your 3d scene.
- TouchLook - Use the iOS touches to rotate the camera
- TrackballCamera - a quick and dirty non-gimbal locking camera
- SeekSteer - Used to make an object loosely follow a path of waypoints.
- WalkOnSphere - Have a first person camera properly orient to walk on the surface of a sphere
- WaypointMaster - Implementation of A* algorithm, based on waypoints.
- Biped Parts Finder - Editor script for search simplification of parts of a biped body.
- Click To Move - Moves an object when the left mouse button is clicked or towards the mouse if the button is held down
- DoubleJumpController - A hack for the 2d gameplay tutorial character controller script, it allows the character to make a second jump when jumping, or make a little jump when falling.
- Finite State Machine - A simple Finite State Machine framework to control NPCs.
- FootstepHandler - Simple script for making footsteps.
- Force2D - Constrain a GameObject to move in two dimensions.
- Gesture_Recognizer - A math based gesture recognition script.
- GridMove - A controller for character movement typically seen in old-school 2D RPGs and strategy games.
- HeadLookController - Makes a character smoothly turn towards a specified point in space.
- JCar - A car using wheel colliders.
- KeyCombo - A class that can be used to detect fighting-game style combos.
- LookAtMouse - Cause an object to rotate toward the cursor, along the y axis.
- Pathfinding - [Old] A pathfinding-system using ray-casting to avoid obstacles.