SVN Integration in Unity
Get the latest version by doing a svn checkout on the repository with the URL below:
The code is open source following the MIT license as seen in the repository. Installation instructions etc are also to be found in the repository.
- A status window giving an overview of local files modified, deleted, conflicted etc.
- A line of SVN commands for committing, reverting etc. selected files
- Simple conflict handling
- Dependency check and a suggestion to add dependencies as well
GameObject in inspector
- Display SVN status of selected resource
- Lock or bypass lock for selected resource by hotkeys, CTRL+L or CTRL+K
- Make a prefab resource readonly if the SVN lock is not acquired
SVN inherent features
- Branching and merging of project
- Ability to restore a project that crashes Unity
- Unity Pro
- Commandline SVN client already installed (Mac OSX have one installed by default)
Known bugs and limitations
- The integration does not include a method to enter a login and password, so make sure it is cached by making a checkout or update from another SVN client first.
- It is not supported to move folders inside Unity because right now that will result in a nested repository. So move the files to a new folder instead.
- Some types of conflicts like tree-conflicts are not handled
Anyone interested in helping with the development contact me. Especially the GUI classes could use some love.